What is love? what is understanding?
Can you ask yourself do you love and truly share yourself with the people in your life?
I have always had trouble being open with the people in my life growing up it was tough being the only minority in our town. I have grown up with a chip on my shoulder!!! I was made fun of a lot and I developed a bad attitude with the people around me. To be honest I let them decide for me what kind of life I was having. I still in my adult life have allowed other people to dictate my livelihood. I have started to try and change my way of thinking because stress is not worth it. I know the people that I'm upset with don't go home and worry about me!! so why should I allow myself to get so mad. So try and have positive thinking and develop your faith in God!!! Will you have bad days yes!!!
you are worth opening your heart and try to understand that the people in your life are facing the same demons you are and we all deal with issues in our own way and we are human and are going to make mistakes. Being there for one another is going to make it easier to get through this crazy mixed up world...
Can you ask yourself do you love and truly share yourself with the people in your life?
I have always had trouble being open with the people in my life growing up it was tough being the only minority in our town. I have grown up with a chip on my shoulder!!! I was made fun of a lot and I developed a bad attitude with the people around me. To be honest I let them decide for me what kind of life I was having. I still in my adult life have allowed other people to dictate my livelihood. I have started to try and change my way of thinking because stress is not worth it. I know the people that I'm upset with don't go home and worry about me!! so why should I allow myself to get so mad. So try and have positive thinking and develop your faith in God!!! Will you have bad days yes!!!
you are worth opening your heart and try to understand that the people in your life are facing the same demons you are and we all deal with issues in our own way and we are human and are going to make mistakes. Being there for one another is going to make it easier to get through this crazy mixed up world...
Comments
Post a Comment