growing up I was raised like I was in the military for many years. My dad had a extreme temper and could blow up over anything in a seconds notice. He served in the Army for 20 years he served in the Korean war for two tours and Germany for two years later I think he suffered from ptsd . But I had no clue what ptsd was at that time.
He had many fights with my mom it was very rough to see my mom have to deal with it. I still have nightmares of seeing her blood on the walls of our home. I never understood why she stayed with him during theses insane times!!!
My brother was my rock during theses crazy fights. I would pray and pray for someone to stop by or many times for my dad to die!! I don't like to admit that and it seems crazy for someone to pray for someone to die but I didn't know what else to do.
My ever changing world Next time!!!!
He had many fights with my mom it was very rough to see my mom have to deal with it. I still have nightmares of seeing her blood on the walls of our home. I never understood why she stayed with him during theses insane times!!!
My brother was my rock during theses crazy fights. I would pray and pray for someone to stop by or many times for my dad to die!! I don't like to admit that and it seems crazy for someone to pray for someone to die but I didn't know what else to do.
My ever changing world Next time!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment